1 Bag Life Choices Free-Range Chicken Breast Strips
1 bag spinach
1 cup chopped strawberries
1/2 cup pecans
1/3 cup goat cheese
1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F/ 200C.
2. Place chicken strips evenly on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 18-20 minutes, turning once after 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mix together spinach, strawberries, pecan, goat cheese and balsamic vinaigrette in a bowl. Toss the salad.
5. Place salad onto 3 plates.
6. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and place over each salad plate.