4 Life Choices Grass Fed Beef Burgers
1/3 lbs Grandview Farms bacon
1/4 cup hot banana peppers
1/2 cup guacamole or homemade from 1 avocado
1 bunch boston lettuce
1 large tomato
1 large red onion
4 fresh onion buns
1. Pan fry or BBQ all 4 Burgers on medium heat for 14-16 minutes turning occasionally (do NOT cook over high heat). Use a thermometer to ensure the middle of the burger has reached 74C and remove from heat.
2. Meanwhile, cook your Grandview Farms bacon on a pan over medium heat for 10 minutes – turning occasionally. Remove from heat when crispy.
3. Chop onion and place on the grill for 5 minutes per side.
4. Toast bun if desired.
5. Chop tomato and lay out fresh toppings.
6. Place burgers on buns.
7. Add toppings – starting with guacamole then add bacon, onion, tomato and peppers.
8. Place the top bun.