2 Life Choices Fully Cooked Grass Fed Beef Smokies
1 bag mixed greens
1/2 cup chickpeas
1/2 cup quinoa (uncooked)
1 cup bell pepper of your choice (chopped)
1 cup cucumber (chopped)
1/2 cup olive oil
1 tsp lemon juice
1. Pan fry or BBQ 2 sausages on medium heat for 10 minutes, or until inside is heated throughout.
2. In a pot, bring 1/3 cup quinoa and 1 cup water to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. While quinoa and sausages are cooking, prepare dressing by mixing olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Chop sausages into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a bowl, combine all ingredients and toss.