1 bag Life Choices Free-Range Chicken Breast Strips
1 18oz jar of tomato sauce
1 ball of mozzarella cheese (sliced)
1. Pre-heat oven to 400F/ 200C.
2. Place chicken breast strips evenly on an ungreased baking sheet.
3. Bake for 15 minutes, turn once after 5 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from oven and transfer into a deep serving dish.
5. Once the chicken is placed, pour the sauce and chopped cheese evenly over the chicken breast.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes at same temperature.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle fresh basil leaves over the sauce.
8. Let cool for 2 minutes.